Putting your socks on

I'm really bad at blogging.

Simple reason: if I start thinking about what to write, ideas start jostling, each semi-formed, disappearing into one another like spaghetti strands. I used to really enjoy writing, but then it got complicated. My mind is a very busy place and I don't go exploring there too often because I get lost and very confused, and talking about it just makes me grumpy.

This isn't a space for that. This is a space for fun stuff, for pictures and laughter and unexpected ideas, to record the things that make life an adventure worth going on.*

Personally, I think socks are awesome. Feel free to disagree - I won't be offended. But really, deep down, wouldn't you be a little bit sad if someone told you that you couldn't never wear socks again? And not just because your feet might get cold; might you not actually miss the socks for themselves?

So there you have it: life with socks on. Grab a fresh pair out of the drawer, and let's get started.

*I'm sure you'll get subjected to plenty of my ramblings too, I'd recommend skipping over them.

Comments

Popular Posts